Thursday, September 21, 2006

Heal The World, Heal Me | 酒干倘賣無

Yippee!!! Prelims over… Yeah! Ya right… that means A’ levels coming soon…hahax. I must admit that this whole period has been very tiring, but with all the encouragement and support from friends, I have managed to pull through. You go peeps~! All the best to all taking A’ Levels this year too! Cheers! Ai ya! This means that I have to resume my mugging schedule soon.

One fine day out in the sun can really solve or at least enlighten me on my problems in life. I can say that it was really a great healing experience. Hahax… Feel so relaxed and at ease now. Haven felt like that for a long time. I am really glad that I have managed to put a close to many of the chapters in my life; a closure in my heart…

Heal The World
Make It A Better Place
For You And For Me
And The Entire Human Race
There Are People Dying
If You Care Enough
For The Living
Make A Better Place
For You And For Me

One’s life is really like a drama play: You will never know when there is a sudden change in plot, or a change in scene. You will also never know when a story will end, signaling the beginning of another. But the most unexpected and unwanted part of a play is when the curtains fall, indicating the end of the whole performance. Does anyone want to end plainly and simply? Who does not want to hear the applause and cheers for encore at the end of their performance? As part of the audience in other people’s life, are we so stingy to the extent of not giving our praise for a good performance?

A Song:
多么熟悉的声音陪我多少年风和雨
从来不需要想起永远也不会忘记
没有天那有地没有地那有家
没有家那有你没有你那有我
假如你不曾养育我给我温暖的生活
假如你不曾保护我我的命运将会是什么
是你抚养我长大陪我说第一句话
是你给我一个家让我与你共同拥有它
虽然你不能开口说一句话
却更能明白人世间的黑白与真假
虽然你不会表达你的真情
却付出了热忱的生命
远处传来你多么熟悉的声音
让我想起你多么慈祥的心灵
什么时候你再回到我身旁
让我再和你一起唱
酒干倘卖无酒干倘卖无
酒干倘卖无酒干倘卖无


如果有一天能再来一次,我不想认识你。但是我知道那一天不会到来,所以我已经决定好把我所有欠你的,不管是在今世,前世,或来世的,完完全全的在这一生还给你。因为我不想以后再认识你,希望你会明白。。。